Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:Ansel Adams
From: Dean Chance <mreyebal@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2000 17:58:04 +0000

on 12/5/00 7:06 AM, Peter Klein at pklein@2alpha.net wrote:

>> maybe we should get a manifesto together and start the F/1 group!
>> "first in handheld no light photography"
>>
>> mark rabiner
>> :)
>
> I can't afford to be a member of the f/1 group.  Can I join the f/1.4 group
> instead?
>
> --Peter Klein
> Seattle, WA

You guys keep joking around about this f/1 group, but I think it's really a
terrific idea. Organize a project! Put together an exhibition! Nighttime is
the righttime! Figure out a way to shoot f/1 in blazing daylight. Let's go!

Replies: Reply from "A.H.SCHMIDT" <horsts@primus.com.au> (Re: [Leica] Re:Ansel Adams)
Reply from "A.H.SCHMIDT" <horsts@primus.com.au> ([Leica] Elmar red scale)