Subject: Re: [Leica] highquailty porn
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 19:10:29 -0800 (PST)

Mark Rabiner wrote:

I should have elaborated. A definition of pubic hair is any hair that
is not on top of your head. So your mustache is pubic hair
making your drivers license a pornograph. I heard this somewhere a long
time ago. Now don't you forget it there is a test in the morning!
You might have heard it somewhere, Marc, but it was wrong! AFAIK,
"pubic" refers to the area of the pubis, i.e. lower abdomen. If we're
going to define porn we *must* get this right! At one time, glamour
magazines such as Playboy avoided showing pubic (abdominal) hair in
their photographs, for fear of being prosecuted for indecent
publication. This was a long time ago, of course, up until the
mid-seventies if I remember correctly.

Regards,

=====
Ray