Subject: [Leica] Poor HCB, now he is with the pornographers.
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2000 20:17:42 -0700

The whole image is a struck bell filling all the corners with its deep
sounds. Patterns, like echoes, resonate and repeat. I find it deeply moving
with many side alleys of thought to wander down.

One of life's resonate moments where IT comes crashing through.*

A mere mortal imitating Art.

Is there No Pattern except in interrupted reality?

The only thing I know for sure is that I would not have seen it.

John Collier

On the picking nose theme, have you seen the wonderful image Man Ray picking
his nose on the cover of Arnold Crane's book, "On the Other Side of the
Camera"?

* Yes at heart I am a Sentimentalist even though I choose not to believe so.