Subject: RE: [Leica] Poor HCB, now he is with the pornographers.
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 09:40:52 -0000

John,
Yes, I have the book and what struck me was what a wide selection of Leicas
there were displayed in it.
I think my favourite section is the sequence with Lee Friedlander and Garry
Winogrand near the rear of the book, another memorable set of pictures were
those of Minor White in his temple-like house.
A good book.
Jem