Subject: Re: [Leica] Minilux vs. T2
From: Roger <contaxaholic@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 09:04:09 -0800 (PST)

I have a T2, although both are great cameras with
great glass. The T2 has a smaller profile and fits in
my pocket better. The shutter speed range lights up
only when it is inbetween the upper and lower range.
It may mention this in the manual. If not, then I
might have learned it from another knowledgeable
Contax user or the Contax Rep, Blake Zeigler.

Being small cameras, both have limited flash
capability (range), but since they are point'n'shoots
this will not bother most users.

Most photog's will be happy with either one.