Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Haas
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 11:04:57 -0500

Jim-
I guess I agree with you! I had no trouble seeing the site. It was great,
and it reminded me of my early days when guys like Phillipe Halsman and
Ernst Haas were very much alive and influential on a young fellow starting
to discover the magic of photography. I enjoyed the fact that they injected
not only an interesting view of the world, but seemed to do it oftentimes
with a toungue in cheek and more than a dash of humor.
They made photography fun. I still love photographing painted signs on
building, street fairs and festivals, and looking for that juxtaposition
that is both emotive and amusing at once.
The site brought back not a few fond memories!!
Dan (serious for  the moment) Post