Subject: Re: [Leica] who's doing a picture a week 2001?
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 11:08:04 -0500

Klye-
DUDE!
If you can't get to NC to party, I guess I will have to try and share my
visions of the hinterlands this coming year! Anyone willing to help or
suggest a relatively painless way to build a SIMPLE website that doesn't
confuse my already confounded brain!!??
I have so many negatives, and I suppose I should at least try to inflict
them on the LUG!
Dan ( Nyah, Nyah, Nyah Nayh Nyah; My IIIf is smoother than yours is!) Post