Subject: Re: [Leica] Split-offs
From: Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 12:24:00 -0500

As far as I can tell, this group has always been pretty evenly
split betwee Ms an Rs. LTMs content is a little on the low side
but I've never heard anyone complain aboiut it. Nor have I ever
heard of anyone beinfg attacked for bringing up LTMs. I hope
this isn't turning into one of those anal groups where snotty little
twitwits* with bugs up their asses run around correcting anyone who OTs.
fortunately that doesn't happen here and an OT subject can go on for a day
or more without people complaining as long as it's not WOT: and offensive.
(To the cameras.)

Also

There's a LEG?
Is that a collector's only group?