Subject: Re: [Leica] MASH
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 12:55:55 -0500

khmiska wrote:

the always pompous Major Charles Emerson Winchester III.
Winchester said contemptuously, “That’s not a real camera. I have only
the finest German cameras, specifically a Rolleiflex and a Leica.”

And as we worship our equipment and pat ourselves on the back for owning it,
we would do well to remember Kurt's quite accurate description of Major
Charles Emerson Winchester III and how he responded. ;-)

B. D.