Subject: Re: [Leica] highquailty porn
From: Krechtz@aol.com
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 17:55:31 EST

In a message dated 12/5/00 10:17:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ray_moth@yahoo.com writes:

<< At one time, glamour
 magazines such as Playboy avoided showing pubic (abdominal) hair in
 their photographs, for fear of being prosecuted for indecent
 publication. This was a long time ago, of course, up until the
 mid-seventies if I remember correctly.  >>

You know, though, I can't recall ever having seen facial hair in their photos
either...:)

Joe Sobel