Subject: Re: [Leica] Homicide and photography
From: Ted <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 15:24:38 -0800

Excuse me, am I in the right place? It seems this is the second Leica site where I thought I'd get some Leica information. However, it appears once again I'm out of sync on these Leica sites. Sorry fellas I was looking for Leica the camera made in Germany,  and not another world sociological situation! I'll just move along and have another try some place else.  Thank you.

ted grant

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Homicide and photography)
Reply from Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com> ([Leica] Re: 75/1.4 question (was: Homicide and photography))
Reply from Paul Chefurka <chefurka@home.com> ([Leica] 75/1.4 question (was: Homicide and photography))