Subject: [Leica] Re: Minilux vs. T2
From: John Gong <jgong@cisco.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 09:11:27 -0800

Having owned a T2 in the past, and keeping a Minilux today, I had several
strong reasons to favor the Leica:

- - Flash at any aperature;
- - the lens, or at least the autofocussing capability, was better. The
Minilux has the extra "snap" in the color,  and the distinctive cutout of
in-focus vs. background objects. I was often disappointed with the T2's
optical performance.

John