Subject: Re: [Leica] Beware! Leica USA's deceptive practice. Part I
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 15:03:38 -0700

Leica items can lie around a long time before they are sold. I understand
that people were still registering M3 warranties not that long ago!
Promotions are to move current stock not NOS stuff. Proper Leica passport
items have the form in the box. It seems to me Leica has correctly pointed
you back to the dealer. The dealer was the one selling NOS as current,
perhaps mistakenly, take it up with them.

John Collier