Subject: Re: [Leica] film is dieing..... according to Kodak at least
From: Roger <contaxaholic@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 17:00:41 -0800 (PST)

"If I were King...."

If I were top dog at Kodak, I'd quickly earn the
nickname "Chainsaw Roge". The overhead costs would be
very closely examined and strategies for overcoming
the hamstringing would be analyzed in detail. Maybe
I'd have to move the company elsewhere to get over
some of the encumberments in place.

Companies can do an awful lot to create their markets
and expand the marketplace. I'm sure Kodak has options
available to it.

- --- Wilber Jeffcoat <wilber@jeffcoatphotography.com>