Subject: [Leica] How many M Bodies Do you need
From: Steve Beyer <steve@beyerphoto.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 23:44:18 -0500

Hi Ted Grant and others,

    I was reading your wonderful comments on the working with M4 in the cold
and it raised a question. Ted, how many M bodies do you carry with you on a
trip?  How many do you normally have handy and ready to use?  Do you stick
with 1 or two bodies with a couple of extra lenses or do you have even more?
I know this is going to vary considerably depending on what you are planning
to shoot but I have no real idea on what a pro keeps ready to go just in
case the situation arrives.  Thanks

Steve

Replies: Reply from Ted <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] How many M Bodies Do you need)