Subject: Re: [Leica] New York Institute of Photography
From: Alberto Rodríguez Robles <arobles@coqui.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 07:04:45 -0400

The photo course is very good.  The tapes are excellent and the guidance
is very effective.  I took the course many years ago and it helped me a
lot.  You'll have to do every assigment even if you think that you know
the material or have the experience.  You'll learn someting new every
time that you send them your work and receive the feedback.  I recomend
it without any hesitation.

Alberto