Subject: Re: [Leica] HP-5 Plus
From: Alberto Rodríguez Robles <arobles@coqui.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 07:23:28 -0400

You can try Fuji Neopan 1600, rated at 1000 and develop in D-76 1:1.
You can get very nice tonalities and very tight grain structure.  On the
400 range why don't you try Kodak T-Max 400, it works very nice.

Be careful with your dilution, temp., dev. time and agitation method,
also with the way you exposed the film.  All those variables can be a
factor in th efinal image and the grain can look like golf balls.

Good luck,

Alberto

Message from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] HP-5 Plus)
Message from "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com> (Re: [Leica] HP-5 Plus)