Subject: Re: [Leica] Film for school play
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 17:52:11 -0500

I'm the last person you'd call an expert but having to go to a school
concert I did amazingly well with M6 90/2.8 and triX pushed to 800.  It is
true that I was able to sit close.  Most of what I shot was f/4 at 1/30 or
1/60.  Getting a good light meter reading was more interesting as the
backdrop was black and the kids were all wearing white shirts and the Kleig
lights were quite brite.  I just lowered my sites as it were and took a
reading on what I thought would be ~ 18%.  Negatives came out very nice.

Now if I could have such luck with Hockey games - will be trying again this
New years Day - my son and I are off for the Sabres vs (? And I don't care).

Cold in syracuse
Ernie nitka