Subject: Re: [Leica] frozen tongues and things done once only
From: Ted <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 22:13:42 -0800

Javier Perez wrote:

> I've been hearing a whole lot about equipment problems
> lately.<<<<<<<<, snip
> things with them,
> or maybe they are junk.<<<<<<

Oh no no no sir.  When I know I'm going on an assignment in the arctic, you know where its
cold enough to freeze the thingies off a brass monkey, I have my cameras checked and
prepared for that kind of environment .

And it's not that the cameras are junk, it's the freezing your buns off temperatures of 50
below zero that kind of slow them down. Hell even humans slow down in that kind of
weather. And I can assure you a few other manufacturers gear I've had with me at the time
warp into ice age oblivion in but a few short minutes, while like the pink bunny, the
Leicas keep right on going! :-)

ted grant

Message from Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com> (Re: [Leica] frozen tongues and things done once only)