Subject: Re: [Leica] What is fine art photography?
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 07:27:29 +0100

Guy,

Please note that even though I am the one who started this Cindy Sherman thread
and in the past a similar Eggleston (sp) thread, I have NEVER flamed anyone for
saying that they like these people. Come to think of it, I do not recall ever
flaming anyone on this list. I know too many LUGgers personally to make an idiot
of myself in public.

Nathan

Guy Bennett wrote:

> martin, you should know better!
>
> defending art photography on this list is a dangerous activity, and your
> butt may soon be feeling the heat of the flame war that could very well
> ensue from your standing up for - *gasp* - CINDY SHERMAN!!! man, she's on
> the same level as E*******, doncha know!
>
> please, just stick to hcb and the pj's and all will continue to be quiet on
> the western (art) front.
>
> guy

- --
Nathan Wajsman