Subject: [Leica] Re: Darkroom question
From: Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 07:58:10 -0800

- --=====================_404699336==_.ALT

Besides the Anchell books on developing, I think Gene Nocon's book,
"Photographic Printing" is really good. Gene is a friend of Donal Philby. I
found his book by searching the used book E-sites. Good book!

His other book "Nocon on photography : Gene Nocon on assignment with eight top
photographers" is also a good book. This one is tough to find. I searched for a
long time before finding it.

Jim

At 07:18 PM 12/11/00 -0500, JBelen@aol.com wrote:
>Having just got my first Leica (M6TTL), I am now going to begin black & white
>darkroom work of my own for the first time in over 30 years. Can someone
>please suggest some basic "how-to" darkroom books for me?
>
>Thanks,
>Jack
>jbelen@aol.com

- --=====================_404699336==_.ALT

Besides the Anchell books on developing, I think Gene Nocon's book,
&quot;Photographic Printing&quot; is really good. Gene is a friend of
Donal Philby. I found his book by searching the used book E-sites. Good
book!<br>
His other book &quot;<u>Nocon on photography : Gene Nocon on assignment
with eight top photographers</u>&quot; is also a good book. This one is
tough to find. I searched for a long time before finding it.<br>
Jim<br>
At 07:18 PM 12/11/00 -0500, JBelen@aol.com wrote:<br>
&gt;Having just got my first Leica (M6TTL), I am now going to begin black
&amp; white <br>
&gt;darkroom work of my own for the first time in over 30 years. Can
someone <br>
&gt;please suggest some basic &quot;how-to&quot; darkroom books for
me?<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;Thanks,<br>
&gt;Jack<br>