Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Problems with Leica M6 0.85 rangefinder: flare
From: "Dan Honemann" <danh@selectsa.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 11:34:20 -0500

> My late-model DS with a few dings and meter marks cost just under $700
> dollars (in a Swiss camera shop). I just checked completed
> auctions on ebay and there were quite a few at around that price.

Good to know, Stephen.  I'd just been looking at KEH, Tamarkin, and Don
Chatterton--all relatively pricey by comparison.  One of these days I will
have to get myself to a shop that has a supply of used Leica equipment so I
can check these out firsthand and maybe find a bargain.  The M3 is the
perfect body for a Noctilux.

Dan