Subject: Re: [Leica] Tri-Elmar-M 28-35-50 ASPH
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 14:44:52 EST

Dans un courrier daté du 12/12/00 12:18:50 Paris, Madrid, robert@digilord.com
a écrit :

<< Dear,

 Have anyone tried the new Trio-Elmer-M 28-35-50 lens?  How's the
 performance? I know Leach improves some mechanical functions from the old
 Trio-Elmer-M.  However, I am surprised that the price of new one is cheaper
 than the old one.  Anybody know why?

 Thanks
 Robert

My local dealer proposed me a new " early " TRI-ELMAR with a 15 % rebate .
However , he was unable to tell me the price of the new one .
How much difference of price is it between the 2 ?
In France , I could now get the early one for 15000 FF ( rebate included ).
Anyone knows if the new one is cheaper in other countries of Europe ?

Jo Goodtimes , France .
Live Free or Die.