Subject: Re: [Leica] Minox Leica IIIf
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 14:45:01 EST

Dans un courrier daté du 13/12/00 02:50:54 Paris, Madrid, tim@KairosPhoto.com
a écrit :

<< Has anyone seen the little mini Minox Leica IIIf?  (1/3 scale - takes Minox
 film)

 I just got my newsletter from Lisle Kelco and it looks pretty cut. Anyone
 played with one yet?

 Tim A

I did . I still think it's a crazy choice to build such a thing .
Finally , between the " nul series " and the minox III F ,
it seems that Leica is heading to build more and more
curiosities , rather than usefull cameras   :
A real IIIF rebuild would have been a clever choice !

Jo Goodtimes , France .
Live Free or Die.

Replies: Reply from "Tom Furlotte" <tfurlott@midsouth.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] Minox Leica IIIf)