Subject: [Leica] Comment - Criticism - Merciless Mirth...what ever...
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 10:16:12 -0500

About a year ago I started what I would term a commercial documentary
venture, or commissioned documentary photography - A Day In Our
Life...Documentary Photography of American Families...

I spend a day with a family, from when they wake up in the morning until the
end of the day, shooting all B&W, available light - well, flash in utter
desperation - all candid. I shoot 15-25 rolls, select what I believe to be
the best 30-50 to tell the story of the day, scan the negs, print them using
the Cone piezography process, and present them in either an album or
presentation box.

I have posted the latest such shoot at
http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=76808

and welcome comment, criticism, suggestions, etc. etc. etc.

B. D.

P.S. - Everything shot with M6 and pair of F100s....Tri-X at 800