Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V18 #253
From: Alan Magayne-Roshak <amr3@csd.uwm.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 10:12:36 -0600

Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 11:30:48 -0500
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
>>From: "Dan Honemann" <danh@selectsa.com>

> My late-model DS with a few dings and meter marks cost just under $700
> dollars (in a Swiss camera shop). I just checked completed auctions on ebay
> and there were quite a few at around that price. My rapidload kit was $80.
>
> --
> Stephen Holloway

Stephen,

I have an M3 so I am curious how well that rapid load kit works as you need
to pull the take up spool out to reset the film counter?

Steve
Annapolis

Steve,

I tried a rapid load kit once, and it was more trouble than the standard M3
think the regular way is better (you have to pull the spool either way to
reset the counter, so what's the advantage?).

Alan M-R