Subject: [Leica] re: rapid load kit
From: "Michael Darnton" <mdarnton@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 18:23:15

Subject: Re: [Leica] Rapid Load Kit
At 10:36 AM 12/13/2000 +0100, Stephen Holloway wrote:
>Sure the kit works. Have you ever used one?

I'll answer. I used to have one camera with and one without. It was so easy
and straightforward that I almost never used the camera with the original
spool. You know Leica owners--they like to bitch about everything, and have
trouble learning new tricks. If they didn't accept it, it wasn't for
problems that I could see with the mechanism, which was 100% for me. I
wouldn't have an M3 without one.

- --Michael

Replies: Reply from "William Lawlor" <wvliv@worldnet.att.net> (Re: [Leica] re: rapid load kit M3)