Subject: [Leica] Re: what would you do ?
From: "Michael Darnton" <mdarnton@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 12:18:02

As always, I'm off track because I haven't been paying attention to the
off-topic stuff, but has anyone pointed out yet that a credit card number
without an expiration date is just a credit card missing the last four
digits? I've had lots of numbers sent to me for reference, but always
without the expiration date. Is that also the case this time? If so, there's
nothing to discuss.

- --Michael