Subject: [Leica] M6 HM Serial number List
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 12:53:32 -0800

Most of you will remember that I collected the list of all the M6 HM serial
numbers I could.  I published that list, and Stephen Gandy was king enough
to put it on his WEB site for reference.

In the last 2 years, I have collected many more, mostly from the LUG, LEG or
from Stephen's page.  I have added some fromn the 'Bay as well.

I will be updating this list by the end of the year.....

Last chance to include your serial number in this list....

The data I need:
M6 HM (0.85) ONLY>... NO TTL, No straight M6.  Classic, high mag only.

Serial Number
Where the camera was FIRST bought ( USA, Europe, or Asia is sufficient)
What the engraving says on the back of the camera.... PRECISELY.

The data above is kept, your name is removed from the data.  If you have any
concerns, please email me directly.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net