Subject: Re: [Leica] What is fine art photography?
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 15:48:08 -0700

I am certainly no authority and I have not taken any offence whatsoever
either*. I appreciate you posting and was just disagreeing with you, or,
more correctly, your opinion as stated. I only wish I could say that I am
usually right but my wife, who knows all, assures me this is seldom the
case.

Cheers,

John

* I even find those "ITS S**T" posts from "them that shall remain nameless"
to be disarmingly charming. Ignorance and intolerance right in my back yard.
Gosh life is grand!

Replies: Reply from Nick Poole <nick.botton@camphill.org.uk> (Re: [Leica] What is fine art photography?)