Subject: Re: [Leica] What is fine art photography?
From: Nick Poole <nick.botton@camphill.org.uk>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 10:03:36 +0000

John Collier wrote:

>I am certainly no authority and I have not taken any offence whatsoever
>either*. I appreciate you posting and was just disagreeing with you, or,
>more correctly, your opinion as stated. I only wish I could say that I am
>usually right but my wife, who knows all, assures me this is seldom the
>case.
>
>Cheers,
>
>John
>
>* I even find those "ITS S**T" posts from "them that shall remain nameless"
>to be disarmingly charming. Ignorance and intolerance right in my back yard.
>Gosh life is grand!

Thank you, John,
I'm relieved to hear my opinion did not offend, only provoked
disagreement, the yeast of good debate.
I just wanted to remark that IMHO you have a smart wife;-)

When we married, my wife and I settled on a simple principle. She
agreed that although I know everything, she is always right. I was
enormously flattered of course, but then the awful truth dawned - no
matter how persuasive my reasoning, she has the veto!! Even when
she's wrong, she's right. But OTOH, she nearly always IS right!
Just thought you'd like to know;-)
Nick.

PS. What the hell's this got to do with the topic? Art of living, perhaps??