Subject: [Leica] FW: Day in the Life
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 11:09:33 -0500

- ----------
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
To: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Subject: Day in the Life
Date: Thu, Dec 14, 2000, 11:05 AM

B.D.

Excellent photography and documentary of a families day.

Have a couple questions 'tho. Was there any resistance from the family for
you shooting B&W? I know you used an M6 and two F-100's, I wonder why you
chose primes for the F-100's? I know that primes are supposed to be better
than zooms (but that may no longer be true) but aren't you burdening
yourself by maybe having the wrong prime mounted, or, did you carry three
bodies with say M-6, 35mm--F-100's, 50 and 85 or any other combinations?

Just wondering.

Steve
Annapolis