Subject: RE: [Leica] Soft releases
From: "Dan Honemann" <danh@selectsa.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 16:02:12 -0500

Agree completely, John.  And one of Johnny's tips on using the SR helped my
handheld shooting enormously: put your trigger finger _over_ the soft
release so that it falls under the first knuckle; to shoot, simply bend that
knuckle down over the release.  Much smoother action than triggering from
the tip of your finger.

Dan