Subject: [Leica] Soft releases
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 10:41:00 -0700

One week ago I received soft releases from Tom Abrahamsson
(http://www.rapidwinder.com/) for my two M cameras. I cannot believe what a
transformation the soft releases made in the handling of my cameras. I had
no complaints before but now the shutter release is so silky smooth and it
is easy to trip the shutter without jarring the camera. I highly recommend
them to anyone and my only regret is that I did not get them sooner.

John Collier

Sorry for it reading like ad copy Mark.