Subject: Re: [Leica] Busted with my M2
From: Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 18:22:52 -0500

Howdy
That's weird
Were you or your wife carrying press credentials?
They usually avoid trouble with reporters at all cost.
Whatever the case I'm glad that you feel secure in
the knowledge that the arrest was illegal. I'm no lawyer but
I guess that in these circumstances, the right to redress
a grievance implies a prior obligation on the part of the grievant
to permit the actions which led to that grievance to occur
in the first place. I'll remember that if a guy tries to mug me.
I'll just give him my wallet, smile and say "see you in court
mister mugger" All I can say is next time bring a gun and be
prepared to empty it out several dozen times.
Lefties..........
See Ya
Javier