Subject: [Leica] Photo shop ?
From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@home.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 07:18:11 -0700

Currently I am learning to use Photoshop 5 LE  and wondering what the full
version may offer,  that makes it worth the investment.

]I am sure there are users of both out there who know and use  each,  and
could offer some thoughts , comparisons, or advice regarding whether it's
wise (or necessary) to take the leap to the full version.  Many thanks for
your thoughts.

 Steve

Replies: Reply from MEBerube <MEB@goodphotos.com> (Re: [Leica] Photo shop ?)