Subject: Re: [Leica] Photo shop ?
From: MEBerube <MEB@goodphotos.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 10:30:47 -0500

Does anyone else use Paint Shop Pro by JASC? I tried Photoshop 6.0
(borrowed from a friend to see if I actually wanted to buy it) and ended up
unloading it to continuing using Paint Shop Pro 7.

I'm only just beginning to explore the digital imaging world, but I find
the JASC product to be far more intuitive to me. It seems to do just about
anything that the Adobe product will do. It takes most of the same plug ins
and is FAR less expensive.

Is there no one else sitting in my tree or am I high alone? (with my
apologies to John Lennon, RIP.)

Carpe Luminem,
Michael E. Beurbe
http://GoodPhotos.com