Subject: Re: [Leica] Busted with my M2
From: Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 18:26:30 -0500

Nick Poole
In case you hadn't noticed I stopped posting anything
along this topic yesterday at the request of List owner Brian Reid.
when he said he would remove anyone who brought up us or canadian politics.
But for some reason you seem to want to start things up again.
I have refrained from attacking any list member. You
on the other hand have responded with outrageous
accusations of bigotry. This sort of nonsense, I am forced to respond to.
Take note that I have not made ANY defamatory
remarks about any race, religion or ethnic group
and strongly resent such insidious accusations.

Furthermore,
if you have a personal problem with me take it offlist.

Finally
For years I have read either outright political statements or
allusions to the same made by people on this list. At no
time have I jumped on ANYONE because I didn't agree with them.
even when I have found their views to be disgusting. Nor have I sought to
shame, stigmatize or ridicule someone because we didn't see eye to eye.

Finally again
To see what I mean, please compare the direct, to the point tone of my post to
the mocking  roundabout tone of yours.

Regards
Javier