Subject: Re: [Leica] Busted with my M2
From: Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 18:57:03 -0500

*****WARNING*****
The following contains politically explosive comments which may be offensive to some. M, R and LTM users
If you are sensitive don't read it but please don't tell me about how outraged you are I don't care.
Also,  please don't call me a Fascist you don't know what a Fascist is.

John C:  Sorry I'll try to make this my last political post I think
I've caught a touch of lastwordism but I believe it's not chronic,
and I'll be my old smiling self again.

Here it is

I think anyone who evolves stands to be accused of being a turncoat.
In my case I was practically a commie at around 15 evon though it was
By 20 though I had lost faith in all that sloganism and activism.
Watching the gulf war on TV was the real turning point for me .Even though the President was a Republican
It was really a left wing inspired campaign with UN sponsored relief agencies
providing the bulk of the excuses for intervention much in the same way that missionaries
did back in the old days of colonialism. This time, the purpose of the operation was to
reinstate a bunch of fat rich  do-nothing monarchs who rule absolutely have more money
than most all of us put together and treat women like dogs. It was also the last chance to
re-establish a state originally created by the English as if they had a right to manufacture states in the Arab world.
Gee, and then you wonder why so many third world countries want nukes! Anyway,
The press, which was supposed to keep on eye on government was now taking the iniciative.
The Somalia campaign was the next step in the evolution of this new interventionist
model, now more blatent but flawed in that it failed to take into account the
nationalistic proclivities of Somalis. They capped the whole thing off with Serbia-
the finished product so to speak; a compleatly media inspired campaign from the start, with
the fighting instigated by Germany and Albania and laced with ferocious anti-slavic bigotry
all choreographed to the tune of human rights marches from U2 with jerks in blue helmets
taking care of security. Don't wate your money on those international relief agencies just
hand it over directly to the security council. That's who it will serve anyway. BTW: I was
born in a third world country so I know what I speak of when I reject this left wing crap.
First we had to deal with a bunch of conlonialist idiots trying to relieve of of our natural wealth.
Then we had to put up with their descendants meddling in our affairs in the name of stopping
communism. Now we have to put up with the next generation of the same idiots instigating ethnic
separatism in the name of human rights! If you doin't believe me ask the Serbs, Indonesians, Iraqis and Somalis.
They'll tell you what it's all about. Don't take offense but if I ever catch one of those doctors
without borders operating in my old country. I'll cut his heart out immediately before I smash his head to a pulp.

Happy Holidays
Javier