Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V18 #266
From: KE7GMx@cs.com
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 13:27:46 EST

To Steve Barbour:  I installed Adobe Photoshop 5.0LE that came with a new
Epson printer that I bot.  It is fine but in my search for elementary
instructions in the use of the many features of the program, I finally
located books that really help in learning how to use the many features of
Photoshop - "Adobe Photoshop 5 - An Introduction to Digital Images" and the
second volume, "Advanced". A CD -Rom comes with each with images, exercises
and explanations of everything.  The trouble is, Photoshop 5.0LE does not
have all the bells and whistles of the full program and this fact leaves you
hanging when an exercise instructs you to go to a feature that 5.0LE does not
have! I am looking for a second-hand 5.0, 5.5 or 6.0 rather than lay out
$620.00 for the full program but I am not having much luck in locating a
second-hand program? Is anyone out there that can point me in the right
direction to a place with used software? Regards, to all, Bill Carson