Subject: Re: [Leica] Beware laser surgery, was 35mm frame lines & the .85 M6
From: "Dr. Joseph Yao" <Joseph@yao.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 00:29:37 +0800

Ken,

Thanks for your comment - this is indeed most reassuring.  I will look at
the issue again in the New Year.  Having had glasses since I was ten, it
will be strange to see myself without!  Perhaps my 35/1.4 ASPH. (on topic!)
will get a chance to marry my M6 0.85 after all!

Thanks and bests,

Joseph

Replies: Reply from Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca> (Re: [Leica] Beware laser surgery, was 35mm frame lines & the .85 M6)
Reply from "Tim Spragens" <info@borderless-photos.com> (Re: [Leica] cornea frame lines)