Subject: Re: [Leica] Beware laser surgery, was 35mm frame lines & the .85 M6
From: Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 13:16:54 -0330

On Thu, 21 Dec 2000, you wrote:
> Ken,
>
> Thanks for your comment - this is indeed most reassuring.  I will look at
> the issue again in the New Year.  Having had glasses since I was ten, it
> will be strange to see myself without!  Perhaps my 35/1.4 ASPH. (on topic!)
> will get a chance to marry my M6 0.85 after all!

...now if we can find one of these laser eye surgeons who is a Leica user
maybe we can just get the frame lines etched right into our eyes ... :^)

Greg Locke (Leica Cyborg)
St. John's, Newfoundland
http://www.straylight.ca/locke
PictureDesk International ...news pictures ONLINE
http://www.picturedesk.org

Replies: Reply from "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com> (Re: [Leica] Beware laser surgery, was 35mm frame lines & the .85 M6)