Subject: [Leica] Colour neg film for street photography
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 12:08:20 -0800

9 out of 10?  Not f'ing likely :-)  I shoot a fair bit of colour neg film, and my favourite is Kodak's Supra 400.  Fine grain, very scannable, good saturation with natural skin tones.  Some people feel it's a bit high contrast, I just think it's nice and snappy.  I scan it on a Polaroid 4000 and print with an 870 on Tetenal Glossy 264.  The results are very nice indeed.

Paul