Subject: Re: [Leica] Colour neg film for street photography
From: Andrew Moore <dmm@bronze.lcs.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 16:22:30 -0500 (EST)

> I am leaning toward a 400 color negative film either Kodak or Fuji.
> Any suggestions?

I rarely shoot color print film because I've never been wowed by the
results (perhaps this just says something about my shooting skill).
However, at the local newspaper all we used was Fuji Superia 400 and Fuji
Press 800, and I thought the scanned results were good enough that if I
must shoot color print, that's what I use now (unless I need the speed of
Press 800).