Subject: Re: [Leica] 50 summicron
From: Henry Krzciuk <hkrzciuk@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 14:26:03 -0800 (PST)

I have not had my 35mm f2 ASPH very long but I have
had the 50mm f2 through a few rolls.   My first
impression is the same as yours, that is, the 35 ASPH
is a cut above in sharpness.  I am still working the
90 ASPH and cannot comment yet on that one.

- --- "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com>