Subject: Re: [Leica] lens sample variations
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 20:17:22 -0800

><Snip>
> Strangely, I have only had one wife - 53 years!!  A highly successful first
> marriage.  (I remember this line from a movie star long years ago
> commenting on thier marriage that had broken up after about 5 years!)
>
> I have had much better luck with wives than with Leica's!!
>
> Dick

I've been married 22 years.
Karen got her M6 last year and is now into Kodachrome.
For the holidays she's getting someting else to put on it from me.
I've got two M6 bodies as of this year! Got my first one 8 years ago!

mark :) rabiner

updated temporary Website by "Foxy":
http://spokenword.to/rabiner/

Message from "Richard W. Hemingway" <rheming@attglobal.net> (Re: [Leica] lens sample variations)