Subject: Re: [Leica] Bokeh controversy
From: Mike Quinn <mlquinn@san.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 11:45:27 -0800

Jim,

Your thoughtful ruminations come perilously close to the scores of posts on
the LUG that read:

"I just used my Leica (or lens) and it's really great! Maybe some day I'll
get the film developed..."

For some of us (and I know for you), the way the images look after the film
is developed is important. In fact, the only two things that remain of the
experience are the images and our faulty memory of what we were trying to
accomplish when we pushed the shutter release.

You're probably right that the bokeh is not there when we take the picture.
Still, the fact that it remains long after the photo session is over makes
it important.

Mike Quinn