Subject: Re: [Leica] Christmas 'happy snaps' - and SF-20
From: "Julian Koplen" <jkoplen@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 15:44:28 -0500

Love it!  Sounds like you're having good Leica fun.  In what I presume were
relatively spontaneous and fast-moving family snaps, were you able to get by
with avialable light?  And if so, what lens/film combinations do you like
for that kind of shooting.

May you continue to enjoy yourself and the love of your family in the year
to come.................Julian