Subject: Re: [Leica] Bokeh controversy
From: Ted <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 07:36:44 -0800

Wilber Jeffcoat wrote:

> has
> nothing to do with the focal length. Next 250 f4 I see is mine.<<<<<

Hi Wilber,

If you find a f4.0 250 grab it quick as it's a beauty of a lens.  I had one many
years ago and in "my great wisdom" when I bought the 280 2.8 I sold the 250!
Dumb mistake, but we only learn what we've lost after it's gone and wish we
hadn't been so stupid in our eagerness to be "lens efficient!" :-(

It's a winner so look hard.
ted

Replies: Reply from "Wilber Jeffcoat" <wilber@jeffcoatphotography.com> (Re: [Leica] Bokeh controversy)
Message from "Wilber Jeffcoat" <wilber@jeffcoatphotography.com> (Re: [Leica] Bokeh controversy)