Subject: Re: [Leica] ted grant put a flash on his m6?!
From: Ted <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 08:46:13 -0800

Gwpics@aol.com wrote:

> want
> to see castles come to this side of the pond.<<<<,

Gerry,
Well the way it was in the early days of your baronial fore fathers, they who had
brought their ill gotten wealth  from the Motherland, where it seems they all
lived in Castles! So to impress the "colonials"  with the legitimacy of their ill
gotten wealth and position of stature, they built "castles!" ;-)

Like Craigdorrach Castle in Victoria, Casa Loma in Toronto and there's a few more
about here some place.

Well OK not like Windsor Castle, but by today's standards it goes as a castle
with all kinds of trinkets stolen, "OOPS!"  borrowed  from their travels of the
world pillaging the last vestiges of the British Empire! ;-) So they had these
castles built avec,  minaret towers, parapets and always built on a lofty high
point over looking another land of their conquest! ;-)

So now you know we have castles. ;-)

I have taken the oath not to use flash ever again! Also looking into
"Flash-a-holics Anonymous" in case I'm ever overtaken  with twinkie light
twitches in the future! :-)
ted